General, Science & Technology universities or Guccho combined science, arts & commerce admission test admit card 2020-2021 PDF. GST admit card 2021 will be announced on GST admission website link gstadmission.ac.bd. Studnets Science, Humanities & Business studies can download for their respective unit admit card PDF. In this article, we talk about how to download GST / Guccho admission admit card 2021 and other related information.
GST Admit Card 2021 Download – gstadmission.ac.bd
The students will get a chance to get admitted into Honours 1st year in 20 public universities through the GST admission exam. The students can choose their preferred Universities after the GST admission result is published. The students will get a University list according to their results and they can choose any University from that list to get admitted.
|Test Name: GST Admission Test
Total Universities: 20 Public Universities
Unit Name: A, B, C Units
Application date: Time is over
Admit Card Open: 07 October 2021 (12.01 PM)
Admit Card Close: 09 October 2021 (11.59 PM)
Fee: 600 TK
Exam Date: 17th Oct, 24th Oct 1st Nov 2021
GST admission website: gstadmission.ac.bd
Exam Date and Schedule
The GST admission exam is nigh, so you must prepare yourself for the best outcome. We are mentioning the date and time below.
|17th October 2021
|12:00 PM to 01:00 PM
|24th October 2021
|1st November 2021
GST Admit card 2021
Every student had to apply according to their SSC/HSC department (Science, Art or Commerce). The application process was completed in two steps. 1. Primary application and 2. Final application. All of the application is closed now. The exam is going to be held in the Cluster (Guccho) system. The exam date was announced on the GST official admission website. Now students are waiting for GST admit card 2021 (Guccho Admit Card).
Guccho Admit Card Download Process
Since the primary application process and final application process is closed. Now the only thing to do is that you have to download the admit card. The GST admission exam date Is now very close so the Guccho admit is going to be available soon. At least 7-10 days before the exam the admit card is going to be available online.
- If you got selected after the primary application, then it is confirmed that there is a seat for you in the exam hall. You just need to complete the final application process and wait for the GST admit card.
- To download the admit card, go to the GST admission website- gstadmission.ac.bd
- Click on the login button. (The button will be available again very soon)
- Enter the applicant ID and Password in the box and click on the login button again.
- Now you have logged in to your GST admission account.
- Check all the information and download the admit card.
- After downloading the admit card print a color copy.
130,000 candidates will be selected for Admission Test from each units.
Note: If you have forgotten your application ID and password, click here to recover it.
GST Admission Exam Seat Plan 2021
After completing the primary selection, you have input your preferred exam center. There are going to be 28 exam centers for Guccho admission exam. You can choose any 5 centers as per your convenience and they will provide a final center according to your SSC and HSC mark, passing year, school, college, etc. The selected center by the authority is unchangeable.
This is how the authority is going to select an examination center for you. On the basis of this number, you will get your final center.
|Number Based On
|Location of your school
|Location of your college
|Total mark in SSC exam
|Total mark in HSC exam
|HSC passing year
|In 2020- 10 marks and in 2019- 05 marks
|Male / Female
|Male student- 05 marks and Female student- 10 marks
GST Admission Exam Mark Distribution
Every student has to attend the admission exam at the selected center, they will not be able to attend the test in any other exam center. Each unit has an MCQ question sheet of 100 marks and the students have to answer all the questions in under 1 hour.
|A Unit (Science Department)
|Optional (Any Two Subject)
|B Unit (Arts Department)
|C Unit (Business Department)
|Business structure and management
GST Cluster System Admission Test is happening for the first time and 20 public universities together joining for the admission test.
List of the Universities that are included in GST (General, Science and Technology)
- Jagannath University, Dhaka
- Islamic University, Kushtia
- Shahjalal University of Science and Technology, Sylhet
- Khulna University, Khulna
- Haji Mohammad Danesh University of Science and Technology, Dinajpur
- Maulana Bhasani University of Science and Technology, Tangail
- Patuakhali University of Science and Technology, Patuakhali
- Noakhali University of Science and Technology, Noakhali
- Comilla University, Comilla
- Kazi Nazrul Islam University, Trishal, Mymensingh
- Jessore University of Science and Technology, Jessore
- Begum Rokeya University, Rangpur
- Pabna University of Science and Technology, Pabna
- Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman University of Science and Technology, Gopalganj
- Barisal University, Barisal
- Rangamati University of Science and Technology, Rangamati
- Rabindra University Bangladesh, Sirajganj
- Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman Digital University Bangladesh, Gazipur
- Sheikh Hasina University, Netrokona
- Bangamata Sheikh Fazilatunnesa Mujib University of Science and Technology Jamalpur