Today we are going to discuss the KTM duke 125 price, tech detail, and critical features. KTM is an Austrian company that collaborates with Indian moto giant Bajaj. That’s why we can find two variants of KTM duke in the market. i) European version ii) Indian version.
KTM Duke 125 Price In Bangladesh
In Bangladesh, only KTM DUKE 125 is available. There are some limitations about engine cc in our country so it’s not possible to experience the other beast in the road that KTM have in their collection. Let’s see what this bike has on its inside.
It inherits its look from its big brother KTM 1290 Super duke R. Yes, it also looks like the angry and aggressive beast like its big brother. The decals and design are gorgeous and have a premium vibe. It’s rare in the entry-level bike like this.
It has 3 colors;-
- Orange mixed with black & white
- White mixed with black & Orange
- Black mixed with white & Orange
- Engine:- KTM Duke 125 has A1 engine with 4 strokes & valves. It has a water-cooled single-cylinder and fuel injected. It is oriented with the Bosch EMS (Engine management system). This engine has a six-speed manual gearbox.
- Good build with supreme durability:- It offers a very durable fitting with a very flexible driving experience. It has overall optimized height, weight, and body structure among all the bikes in this segment. Its tires are Tubeless and its wheels are made of alloy.
- Height & Weight:– Its overall length is 1993 mm and its width is 789mm. Its ground clearance is 789mm.
- Brakes & Suspension:– Dual circuit BOSCH ABS with dual disc wheel makes a good brake system. Its suspension is built with upside-down WP forks along with a rear mono-shock.
- Maximum Power and Top Speed:– Engine can produce maximum 14.75Bhp with 11.80nm torque. It can gain a top speed of about 120 km/h.
- Headlight and Taillight: The headlight is halogen and the tail light is LED tail lamp.
- Mileage and Tank Capacity:– its mileage is awesome at this price range. Its mileage is 40kmpl. The tank can contain 13.6L of oil at a time(approx).
Now we will discuss the good and bad things about this bike. Of course, KTM Duke 125 price in Bangladesh is reasonable when you have to pay more to get this kind of bike if you looking into it. Let’s see what the pros and cons of it.
- Pro-level handling and suspension system
- Good breaking system
- Fuel efficiency at its best
- Fat tires for a comfortable ride
- Not durable enough
- For long-ride, it’s not perfect
- Ground Clearance is not good.
- Rear brake skids sometimes which is dangerous.
KTM Duke 125 price in Bangladesh is different depending on the version. If you go for the European version it will cost 470000BDT and the Indian Version 325000BDT.
If you are searching for the best in the 125cc segment, KTM Duke 125 is the best bike without any argument. It will be a wise decision to buy this beautiful beast.